Thursday, February 14, 2008

In the beginning...

Wow! I can't beleive that I just made my own blog. I have been reading other people's blogs for months and had no intrest to make my own, well until one little email came along, that is.

Why the lack of intrest?

I stumbled across my first blog in mid 2007 and it was like a snowball out of control. Once I started rolling (reading?) there really was no control. Lets just say one blog lead to two blogs, and well you know the drill.

I have been happly content reading about other peoples lives and living through their beautiful pictures, that I just didn't think that my life would be as adventurous as others.

But my friends that is where I'm wrong. You see life in it self is one beautiful adventure. So come along with me as I board this roller coaster ride and experience the learning, love, joys and heartaches that life has to offer.

But first, I need to hunt down Cupid.

Happy Valentine's Day. My love, Jody

No comments: