Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thoughts and a Prayer Request...


In the wonderful world of blog land, we get to meet so many wonderful people. So many people in fact, that I can't even begin to count. Some month ago I ran across Kelly's blog and instantly feel in love. Her blog talked about food, family, friends, home decorating and children. All the things a girl dreams about or at least I do. So, when she announced that she was pregnant I of course was elated and have ever since been following along with her and her adventures. Well, this past weekend I was dog sitting for a friend and did not have my computer and low and behold she had her sweet baby girl Harper. Well, things did not go as planned and now Harper has been airlifted to Tulsa. Sweet Harper is making improvements day by day, and that just moves me deeply within my soul. The faith of Scott & Kelly and their family has also touched me deeper than I could probably express, and I am just so amazed by the incredible miracle God is working in their lives.

I believe the signs of improvement which is NO DOUBT a result of the thousands of people on their knees for her. So, I would like to ask you to pray for this sweet girl, her mommy and daddy. Her grandparents (as they travel to and from the hospital). The world is showing up to cover this family with prayer, and I am so thankful and amazed.

"Savior...He can move the mountains. My God is mighty to save,
He is mighty to save..."

2 comments:

According to God's Plan! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
According to God's Plan! said...

I just ran into this blog the other day, I will certainly be praying for baby Harper, isn't she precious??? - Stacy