Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Box...


I just love Reese's Peanut Butter cups. So, when the holidays roll around and they sell their product in cute little shapes I just have to buy them and of course eat them. However, I thought I best share, cause one only knows that I don't need to scarf the whole box of six down. So, I made up this little treat box slider. What a perfect way to send someone a little something and let them know that I'm thinking about them and wish them a Happy Easter. I used my new goodies I ordered from SU. Like the "Good Egg" Stamp set and then I used DSP from the Tea Party collection. If you would like to make one of your own or maybe a dozen or two, it is very simple.


Start with a piece of CS that measures: 6" x 4" Then score at 3/4" on the 4" side and 3/4", 2-3/4", 3-1/2", 5-1/2" on the 6" side. I glued the side the long side together, then I cut my slits to make the bottom. You should use the "Red" sticky tape to make it stay together, but I was out, so I just used snail adhesive. Easy Peasy and soooo cute!


I think this is my favorite Easter set right now. The little chick just makes me smile. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

laurie said...

I love mine..thanks! Have a Happy Easter!