Thursday, January 21, 2010

Little Cuties, a Favorite Winter Snack



Shh! I'm going to tell you a little secret. I would like to share with you a little treat that has a huge part of getting me through our long winter season. Yep, it is these adorable California clementine oranges. They make me extremely happy. In fact they are my all time favorite go-to snack. They're easy to open, peel and eat! I alone can go through a whole bag in a week. I like to share them with people who have not heard about them before. They are always pleasantly surprised at just how good they are. They are a perfect snack for the winter season blues, giving us that much needed burst of vitamin C, potassium, and B vitamins. Oh, and not to mention satisfying a sweet tooth addiction. Another fun thing about these little cuties is that some of them have a little sticker that reads "Happy Juicy days!" "Seedless Greetings!" or "Sweetest New Year!"

I do have to mention just one problem with these little Cuties. They don't stay around long. So, go and get yourself some and be quick about it, soon they will be gone.

Thanks for rolling by today and have a sweet day! =)

No comments: