Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Here's Your Sign...


I have always believed in giving and sharing.

Only problem is that I seemed to have missed the mark this year because the only thing that I gave and shared with other’s (ok, maybe just one person) is the DAMN stomach flu. At first I thought I had food poisoning. I’m not really sure what it was. I just know that it was not fun. However, four and half days later I feel great.

There is nothing more miserable. Nothing more awful. In fact I think that I should have bought stock in Clorox.

Just to be safe, I bought a new toothbrush, a couple bottles of hand sanitizer. I also sprayed, wiped down, and cleaned all the door handles, faucets, and light fixtures. I just wanted to be safe. In case it was the stomach bug, I didn’t want it to SPREAD.


I tried getting my picture taken with Santa and look, I even turned him green. That's not a good thing. Who will bring my presents, now? I promise Santa I have been a good girl. =) Good thing I have a whole year to make it up to him. LOL

Have a good one everybody and stay warm.

No comments: