Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Like a Winter Wonderland!

I spent a lot of time looking out the window today and enjoying the snow coming down. What a beautiful wintry sight. I loved it!!!! Yes, but only because I had no where to go and could stay home and enjoy it. =)
Friday was my first Christmas gathering of the year and it was SO fun! All of us stampers had a blast, the food was delicious and the company even better! I just love this time of year!


Today's post is the tags that we made at Janell and Yvonne's Holiday open house. They are so cute. I'm not sure which is my favorite, cause I love them all. If you would like to make some you can go to http://mercedesweber.blogspot.com/. This is the wonderful site that they got the ideas from. She has lots of neat ideas. Check her out.




Hope you are enjoying your weekend. See you next time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thaks for posting picture - we did have a great time. Your tags turned out so cute...