Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November Techniques Class...

Last nights class was titled "Surprise Class of the Year" and it lived up to its title. The first person who came into the stamp room received the cutest little Santa that Yvonne made using the Big Shot. Audrey (first order) and Gail (drove alone)also received one. Santa was made using the scallop die for his beard and the pillow box die as the backing/hat/holder for the treats. He was just adorable, and I'm sad that my picture did not turn out better.



We made three Christmas cards, which I adore. The first one we made was using the "Top Note Die". I love this die, you can use it for so many things. We embellished it with a felt flurry, rhinestone brad and the new Riding Hood Red ribbon. Love it! Of course, I had to buy some of that ribbon...I just like it.



The second card used some of the new Ski Slope DS Paper. We stamped our image onto Craft paper. I have never used SU craft paper, but I really liked it. I just love the color combination of this card. The picture looks so inviting.



The last card is very professional looking. All of us, just loved it. More Ski Slope DS paper and the tree is from the Snow Swirled set. I added some stickles to my card when I got home, so it glistens ever so gently. We also used the Cuttlebug on the envelope flap, what a neat idea.



Lastly, this cute little sour cream container contains M&M's. Yum, chocolate! The container is made out of vellum card stock. The tree is the same tree as the card above, but is embossed in silver powder. This picture does not do justice either, sorry.



I had another fabulous night, thanks ladies for all that you do. Job well done!

No comments: