Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Here Comes Santa...




Laughing all the way! Well, okay maybe he isn't but you probably are. Right? What on earth is he doing anyhow? Doing the "Robot Dance"? I'm not sure, but I'm kinda attached to him. For some reason he pulls on my heart strings. Don't ask. I don't know why. LOL

I can tell you however, that I'm crazy for punch art. Gasp! It seems that lately I just can't get enough of it. I just wish that I was the one that was bright enough to design the creations I will be showing on my blog. Yep, nope not me. I stock Ellens blog and she is the real deal. She makes me look like a baby in diapers. Good thing that I majored in Copying...um I mean Elementary Education. Of course I added my own details, so then is it really the same? I'm not sure, the verdict is still out.

Enjoy and have a great Wednesday!

No comments: