Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to School Gear...



So, in respect of school starting this week, I thought I would make a little backpack to haul all my goodies. Park Rapids, we have a problem! For some reason all my stuff just won't fit. LOL When I first saw this cute little backpack I just knew that I would be finding myself casing it. However, mine did not turn out one spec cute. I'm only posting this to let you all know that I'm only human. Oh, you already knew that. Go figure. No, really, it is a super cute idea and it has so much potential. Here is the problem I find. The culprit is the paper. I really like this Debbie Mumm paper, but its just not right for this project. So if you are wanting to out do me on this project, which by the way would not be a challenge you can head on over to Stamp Happens to make one for your very own self. Thanks for looking and happy stamping.

No comments: