Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yummy Mummy...

Is there such a thing as a sweet mummy? Well today there is! LOL I had a rolls of Lifesavers lying around the house, so I decided to turn it into a mummy. I think it turned out just cute. What do you think?

This sweet and tasty little mummy is all bandaged up in Very Vanilla paper. I tore ten strips of paper 3" long to cover the roll. I then added brown chalk to the strips to help his bandages look old and aged. I used two small paper punches for his eyes and a marker to make the smallest circle.

Thanks for peeking in today and I hope you have a sweet day!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I like how it looks on the round live savers package. I saw somewhere where someone did it with little square gum packs. I bought googlie eyes planning this, and hope to get around to it soon!