Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Frankie and Aggie...

This cute little Inky Antics witch is ready to make some brew! She carries her own little frog around everywhere she flies! *wink* This pocket card uses Only Orange cardstock, Whisper White cardstock sponged with Lovely Lilac. The designer paper is by K&Company. The sentiment is from Northwoods Rubber Stamps. I used colored pencils and gamsol for the coloring. So much fun to make! If you would like to make one you can see the tutorial by Cindy Lyles at StarLit Studio. Here is her link http://starlitstudio.typepad.com/starlitstudio/templates/.

And then there is Frankie. What a handsome looking fellow he is. Don't you think? When I saw him on Dawn's blog, I instantly fell in love. However, the original card made by Kathy Alt uses Stampin' Up punches. Yah, so I really don't have them so I made due. I free cute the white circles for his eyes and also the arrows (aka bolts). Nonetheless I still kind a like him. I think he has potential. What do you think?

Well thanks for stopping in and happy stamping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That card is totally awesome! You do a great job with gamisol! I'm jealous! Teach me how!