Friday, August 22, 2008

Random Acts of Kindness...


Yesterday was my last day working with two great girls. They will both be moving on to their college years. I've enjoyed working this summer with both of them. Brenna will be moving to Duluth and studying something to do with Biology and Crystal will be going to Bemidji and I'm not sure what her major will be. I'm so excited for them both. Actually we had two more girls going off to college, but their last day was a week or so ago. They too were very neat girls. Anna will be going to college in North Dakota and Angie will be going to Moorhead (?) I think. I hope I'm right. Anyways, for Crystal's last day her mom brought a beautiful bouquet of Star Gazer Lilies. I have never seen such beautiful lilies before. She also made us the best Spice cake with Cream Cheese frosting. Yum, Yum! I just thought this was a nice thing to do. How random. How nice. So I just had to share with all of you, the picture I took of the lilies. Also, I'm so proud of you four girls. Have a great time in college and you are all going to do a great job.


Happy Trails!

No comments: