Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm the Winner...

So, how often have you gone golfing with a four and seven year old? Well, um, this would be my first time and it may be my last. LOL As you can see from the above photo the attitude one receives when their babysitter stinks at such a sport. Is golf even a sport? Walking around hitting a ball and fishing it out of a stream of water does not seem like much of a sport. Hey Tiger...a few pointers, please. ASAP! I can't tell you how embarrassing it is to lose to a four year old. Oh, and what is the seven year old looking at anyways? Just saying.

Well I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. I know that it sure did go fast. We could not have ordered a more beautiful weekend.

So, in the mean time I will be practicing my golfing skills and if you have any pointers, I would love to hear from you. Until next time. Happy Trails.

No comments: