Friday, October 17, 2008

Coffin Treat Box



I really like Halloween. In fact October, November and December are probably my favorite months of the year. Who wouldn't love the months were you get a ton of candy, a feast for a meal and then top it off by giving or receiving presents. So, when Halloween rolls around, one of my favorite sites to visit is Martha Stewart.com. She always has neat and exciting crafts that one can make for this spooky time of year. Naturally when I saw the pattern for the coffin I had to give it a try. Super easy! I love easy! If you would like to make one head over to her website and get yourself the pattern. The top and bottom are cut from a 8 1/2 X 11 piece of black card stock. The are lined with K & Company designer paper. I wanted the outside to be decorated so I added the skeleton stamp from "Batty for You" stamp set. I then tied it together with natural hemp twine. I can't wait to make a couple of more, but I ran out of black card stock. I think I need to go shopping. Oh, bummer. LOL

No comments: