Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat...







I had the opportunity to see several crazy costumes today. Trolls and pirates and hunters and marshmallow men and army guys and Tobi of the Akatsuki (don't ask, I have no clue) and that's just to name a small handful. But I would have to say the hot thing this year was making your costume "dead". Creepy! Like dead princesses, dead cheerleaders...what the heck? What happened to the colorful M&M's and the perky pigtailed cheerleaders? I want to see preppy primary color garb back. You know the stuff that screams trick or treat cheer!

No matter what though, I still like going and seeing my nephew's dress up and seeing them having fun. Yes, even if they choose to dress up as something dead and yes, even if one decides to put his orange balloon sword behind the others head to make it look like a giant penis is going to attack. Yes, even then!? =)

Hope everyone had a great night with lots of treats. :)

No comments: