Thursday, October 16, 2008

October Card Club

Can you believe another month has flown by? Yep, it was card club night again. I always look forward to going to card club to see how the ladies use their creative juices. We had another great line up.


The creator of this card was Peg. She utilized her Cricut machine to the max for this cute double pocket card. I think she must have cute from sunup to sundown for a month straight. Way to go the extra mile, Peg. You rock! It is so fun to pick out card candy. Don't look to close to my card, cause you will see black ink everywhere, including the twine. Boy, I was having a bad ink day. I guess it is better than having a bad hair day. LOL

The creator of this card was Nancy. I’m not sure of the color of card stock we used but I like the colors together. What a great idea to incorporate flowers. The flowers are very dainty and fragile, so I will have to hand deliver this card. What a lucky recipient.





The creator of this card was Sharon. This card was really fun. For two reasons, the first was I have never used daubers and ink. I really enjoyed it and would like to invest in some. The second reason I really liked this card was because it was a window card. I have never made one of those before. However, I really can’t take a 100% credit, because Sharon already punched the windows out for us. What a nice lady. I also really like the stamp we used. What a great fall barn scene.


The creator of this card was the other Sharon. The Sharon’s are sister-in-laws and so they have the same name. I think that is funny, cause we always have to refer to them as Sharon and the other Sharon. So anyways, we had three different colors to choose from. They were Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss and Pink (perhaps Pink Pirouette) the new In Colors from SU. So as you can see I choose Kiwi Kiss. First time trying it out. It’s a great color to work with. Once again I got black ink all over my card, so don’t look to close. I had trouble getting the ink to dry on the twill tape, but I did get it on there without to much complication. I really like using Prima flowers on cards they add so much.



The creator of this card was Audrey. I love pumpkins and punches so naturally I love this card. Audrey had already had the small and large oval’s punched out for us. So we just sponged the edges to add dimension and then glued them together. The candy corn strip is from the fall pack of Debbie Mumm paper. Then we tied ribbon on a cute clip. I love these clips. Really cute.
I had a great time once again and I’m already looking forward to next month. Speaking of next month we will be doing the Christmas card exchange, so I better hurry and think up of a card. Have a good day.

No comments: