Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pixy Stix Monsters...

I was cruising the candy isle yesterday, when I saw these sweet Pixy Stix's and so I thought I would pick some up and get busy using my favorite stamp set right now. Batty for You stamp set is a favorite of mine right now. Well, okay, it maybe my only stamp set, but hey least I have a favorite. LOL I used SU paper and ink in the following colors: Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Orchid Opulence & Pumpkin Pie. I attached the scallop to the Pixy Stixs with glue dots and then used a dimensional to hold the scallops together. I also added some Martha Stewart glitter to the ghost. Isn't he so cute.

Thanks for stopping by....see you next time.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey, if that's the only stamp set you have, at least you picked a cute one! I was tempted by this one because my kids love Halloween so much, but I don't have any punches yet! This is a cute project. Thanks for sharing!